Create a PayFac/Marketplace
Marketplaces and platforms use Checkbook’s RESTful API to accept money, pay out to third parties, and onboard businesses and individuals. Checkbook's white label solution provides a complete set of building blocks to support virtually any business model from mass disbursements to financial service marketplaces.
Onboarding buyers and sellers is made easy by using the Checkbook API for creating a user, adding a bank account for the user, and having the user verify it. The entire user experience is on your website.
Whether you are a marketplace for landlords, freelancers or gig economy workers, or building an accounting platform, Checkbook provides a number of different solutions based on your needs and requirements. Some examples of solutions include:
- Property Management Software
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Accounting and Payroll Software
There are multiple ways you can create a PayFac/Marketplace solution with Checkbook. You may:
- use Checkbook's own RESTful APIs to create businesses that are sending payments as users.
- request the PayFac/Marketplace business that is sending payments sign-up with Checkbook using the OAuth authentication protocol.
- onboard your businesses using the SAML authentication protocol.
- API Integration
- SAML Integration
- OAUTH Integration
Updated about 1 month ago